Forum Officiel de la Classe DIMA Index du Forum
Forum Officiel de la Classe DIMA
Forum sur la classe de dima

Forum Officiel de la Classe DIMA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Remove Like A Link On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Officiel de la Classe DIMA Index du Forum -> Forum Officiel de la Classe DIMA -> | ACCUEIL DES MEMBRES
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vijxirin

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Remove Like A Link On Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Remove Like A Link On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

(Ive tried it myself from my personal page & it works fine; but from another business page of mine it doesnt work. The tagging feature to create a link from my business page to another business page stopped working around the time facebook changed to timeline. MENU. Learn how to change or remove your reaction to a post or comment. How do I remove or change my reaction to a post or comment? To change your reaction to a post or comment, hover over your current reaction (next to Comment and Share) and select a new one. We usually end up tagging on a computer unfortunately.Reply Chris Talbott saysOctober 14, 2016 at 2:59 pmI was wowed at the speed with which I got a reply to my question, and the follow up questions. Sending you a virtual coffee now.Reply Sarah Kuglin saysMarch 9, 2014 at 10:05 amHey Zack! Great to hear!! And I sure love a good cup of coffee Thanks!! SarahReply Adeel Ahmed saysMay 24, 2014 at 1:05 amHey Sarah& i am posting as admin of my own page, and in the text area of the post i want to add the hyperlink of my own page from which i am posting but even when i am typing before text my page name does not appear in the drop down list& probably because i can not liked my own page using facebook as page& while when i am using facebook as my ID i go to page and when typing before text my page name appears in the drop down list, but unfortunately i will be posting as my name in this case not from the page& please tell me whats the solution !! Thanks alotReply Chris Ashworth saysAugust 1, 2014 at 12:12 pmAdeel, at the top of your business page it should say You are posting, commenting, and liking as Adeel Ahmed Change to (YOUR BUSINESS NAME). FREE DOWNLOAD5 THINGS EVERY SMALL BUSINESS CAN FIX ON YOUR WEBSITE IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS! Name Email Download NOW . View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Keep in mind that you can only leave one reaction per post or comment. Services Custom Web Design Search Engine Optimization Social Media Marketing Services Website Copywriting Services Website Maintenance Website Marketing About About our company Web Design Portfolio Website Basics Choosing a Domain Name Guide Web Design Storyboard Clients' Testimonies Republication Policy Popular Blog Posts 8 SEO Tips: Strategies to Boost Organic Rankings Website Horror Stories and How to Prevent Them Top SEO Mistakes You Need to Check and Fix 21 Amazingly Free SEO Tools Let's Connect Contact Us Find us on Google+ Copyright 2000-2018 All rights reserved R & R Web Design LLC 4124 Taggett Lake Drive Highland, MI 48357 US 248-889-0266 Copyright and Republican Policy Privacy Policy Site Map . Registered office: Unit 5 Westergate Business Centre, Westergate Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 4QN. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. However, I can hyperlink my business page when I am signed in under my personal name. On the business page you want to link or refer to, there is a More button (see screenshot below). Any idea how to fix this? I just posted a photo album and it is being shared a lot, and I really want my business name to be hyperlinked in the photo description along with the other vendors listed. From the More button drop down menu, choose the option to Like as Your Page. You can just start typing the persons name and a drop down will appear. Pick the page (Susan Sarandon) from the drop down list and that will create a link to the Susan Sarandon page in your post!Want more tips and tricks on using Facebook and other social networking sites? Be sure to like our Facebook Page! Have a question or comment, share in the comment box below! Filed Under: Sarah's Blog, Social Media Tagged With: Facebook, Facebook Business Page, Facebook Fan Page, Facebook for Business, Facebook Pages, Social Media Marketing, Web DesignAbout Sarah KuglinYou get out of life as much as you give. Success Stories Features Pricing More Log In Start Your Trial Log In Start Your Trial Home Success Stories Features Pricing About Us Help & Guides Web Designer's Kit Blog Contact Us Domains Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn Youtube Pinterest 404 Page not found Sorry the page you requested was not found. .. Is it because im on my iphone?!? Anyone knows whats wrong?Reply Sarah Kuglin saysOctober 30, 2014 at 2:34 pmHello! You might try using the Facebook Pages Manager App, but yes, we have the same problems with tagging on a mobile device. To remove your reaction to a post or comment, click your current reaction.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Home Error 404 . Once you do that, go to the Martinsville Community Center page and like it. And someone else from a completely separate business is trying to link to my business page and cant.)Recent posts by others are appearing.Thank you!Reply Sarah Kuglin saysApril 28, 2015 at 1:38 pmHi Barbara, It seems to work for me if I LIKE the business page, as my business page. This page either doesn't exist, or it moved somewhere else. We usually end up tagging on a computer unfortunately.Reply Katie Siedenstrang saysOctober 30, 2014 at 2:32 pmI am unable to hyperlink my business name (Peace of Mind Event Planning) when I am in my business page other Facebook users cant do this either (I asked several). .. When you are logged into Facebook go to the page you want to link to (Susan Sarandon page).2. Any suggestions? Thank you!Reply Sarah Kuglin saysSeptember 24, 2014 at 11:13 amHi Kristen, You may have to like Martinsville Community Center as your business page (not your personal profile). How do I react to a post or comment?Liking tells your friends that you enjoyed their post or comment, whereas reacting allows you to specify your response. It only works for my friends but not for fan pages. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found. Then select the correct business page from the drop down list and your post will appear on their wall. Then if I go back to my page, use the sign and start typing your business page name it seems to come up for me. Redwood Valley Technical Solutions Web DesignMN Web Design, WordPress Website Design, Social Media and Online MarketingWhat We DoWho We AreOur WorkTips & ToolsGet StartedYou are here: Home / Sarah's Blog / Create a link to a Facebook Page in your Status UpdatesCreate a link to a Facebook Page in your Status UpdatesMarch 5, 2013 by Sarah Kuglin 24 CommentsHow do you refer to and create a link to a Facebook Business Page in your status update?Use the and start typing the name of the business page. Now go back to your page and try to use the sign to tag it! Let me know if it works?! Thanks! SarahReply Kristen saysSeptember 24, 2014 at 1:10 pmYes, I liked it as my business page, but I still dont see it in the drop down when I start typing Martinsville Community Center after the .Reply Sarah Kuglin saysSeptember 24, 2014 at 1:23 pmIs it by chance this page? am not able to find Martinsville Community College as a page just through a search either.Reply Kristen saysSeptember 24, 2014 at 2:56 pmNo, its the Martinsville Community Center, MC saysOctober 30, 2014 at 2:31 pmHi, the before the name of the business fan page doesnt work on my facebook page even if im a fan 5a02188284
free download facebook photo uploader for s60v5what does a square box mean on facebook chatauto like status facebook mywapblogdownload facebook untuk samsung c3303idoi password facebook bang dien thoaifacebook search lost passwordfacebook friend online but not showing to chatjokes on facebook chattingdownload photos from any private facebook account passwordfacebook hacking 3 friends
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Officiel de la Classe DIMA Index du Forum -> Forum Officiel de la Classe DIMA -> | ACCUEIL DES MEMBRES Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006